Excellent performance, High-quality and Economical propeller
Patent special aluminum alloy satisfying durability and mechanical property is used, which is suitable for leisure boat and work boat, proved by long research and test.
You can use the BaekSan propellers for various outboard motor engines in the range of 4 ~ 300 Hp, which are designed and manufactured in various pitches and sizes.
You can replace the interchangeable hub kit for Mercury D/E, Honda D/E, Johnson E, Tohatsu D class very easily.
In case the propeller hits a rock or floating object during sailing, additional damage to the power transmission can be prevented thanks to the high impact absorption.
- The BaekSan Propellers can give high profit to everyone who have an outboard motor boat.
- BaekSan Propellers are interchangeable with the genuine propellers of outboard motor brands, and our propellers are more economical.
- Choose the same diameter and pitch as the propeller you are using now.
- As the propeller may be different depending on the engine and the boat, our dealers will help you select proper one.
3-blade or 4-blade propeller
- 3-blade propeller : We recommend these propellers for recreational boats with 3, 4, and 6 cylinder outboards and I/O engines. These propellers provide good "hole shot" and top-speed performance.
- 4-blade propeller : We recommend these propellers for bass boats and boats with high performance hulls running high horsepower outboard engines. They provide better "hole shot" performance with less steering torque and less vibration at high speeds as compared with 3-blade propellers.
Aluminum propellers are inexpensive, easy to repair as compared with stainless steel propellers. Stainless Steel is more expensive, but much stronger and durable than aluminum propellers.
Please operate your motor within the recommended RPM range. You can only check with a tachometer. There are various kinds commercially available.
It is not intended to prevent blade damage as is sometimes assumed. This device protects lower unit parts by cushioning the shock of propeller impact. Its prime purpose, however, is to prevent excessive breakage of shear or drive pins that otherwise would occur due to the jolt or shock that is experienced in the process of shifting gears.
Over/Thru-hub exhaust propellers are a combination of thru-hub and over-hub exhaust propellers. This allows some exhaust to escape at lower RPMs, providing a controlled amount of exhaust flooding. These types of propellers will allow the propeller to be slightly easier to turn during initial acceleration, allowing for a better hole shot on some engine/boat combinations.
Over-hub exhaust propellers have the blades attached directly to the smaller tube that fits over the propeller shaft, eliminating the larger exhaust tube. These types of propellers are often used for attaining maximum top speeds. (On some boats, the hole shot can suffer due to extreme exhaust flooding that occurs around the propeller blades during acceleration.)
non thru-hub exhaust
Non thru-hub exhaust propellers are used for inboards using shaft driven propellers, sterndrives using through hull exhaust, and on some outboards that don't route the exhaust through the lower torpedo.